|Mobile Alerts — FAQs|
- What are Mobile Alerts?
Account holders who provide a cell phone number may choose to receive mobile alerts. Mobile Alerts are text messages sent to your cell phone. Message and
Data Rates May Apply.
Below is a list of events for which you will receive a Mobile Alert message:
- Message Alerts confirm opt-in
- Message Alerts welcome
- Low Balance notification for cash and check customers
- MTA Reload Card reload success
- MTA Reload Card reload failure
- Violation payment success when using a retailer or Kiosk
- Violation payment failure when using a retailer or Kiosk
- Message Alerts confirm opt-out
- Pay Per Trip - Failed Primary Method (no backup)
- Pay Per Trip - Failed Primary Method (CC backup)
- Payment Method Expiration Upcoming
- Returned Mail
- Successful Replenishment
- Failed Replenishment
- Increased Replenishment Amount
- Decreased Replenishment Amount
- How do I opt in or out of Mobile Alerts?
To Opt-in to receive Mobile Alerts, log in to your account, select Account Profile, and in the Account Holder Information section click Edit. Make sure there is
a cell phone number provided. Read the Terms and Conditions (this is required). Then select Mobile Alerts -- "I agree to
the Terms and Conditions and want to Opt-in".
To stop receiving Mobile Alerts, log in to your account, select Account Profile, and in the Account Holder Information section click Edit. Then select Mobile Alerts -- "I decline Mobile Alerts." You may also opt out at any time from your mobile device by responding with the keyword STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, or UNSUBSCRIBE to short code EZPNY.