New York E-ZPass home page

Statements Show all answers | Hide all answers  
How can I change my statement method?
Login to your account and go to Update Personal Information, Statement Delivery.
How can I change the email address for my statement delivery?
Login to your account and go to Update Personal Information, Statement Delivery
How will I keep track of my account?
You will receive a statement, which will detail all toll and payment for that statement period. Check your account transactions on the web anytime by clicking Login, and Account History. If your E-ZPass® account balance drops below the minimum required, a reminder message, "LOW BALANCE" will flash as you pass through the toll lane. This means that your account is almost out of money and you must make a payment immediately, before it runs out. For your convenience, you can make a one-time payment by credit card.
I need receipts for business. Will I still get them in the E-ZPass® lanes?
While receipts are not available in the E-ZPass® lanes, you can login to your account and go to Account History to receive a record of your toll transactions. You will also receive a statement with all the information you need. It's neater and easier than saving scraps of paper.
What if my monthly toll usage is different than my monthly payment?
Your toll usage will be reviewed periodically. If your monthly activity is different than your current monthly payment, we will change the replenishment amount to a more appropriate level and you will be notified in writing.
How do I obtain a copy of a statement?
You can view the current and last 3 months activity of your account, just login to your account and click on the "Account History" link, then select the link for the date range you would like to view. If the dates are prior to those available, you may request a statement from the customer service center.
Why have I not received my statement?
Customers that have no activity on their account for the statement period do not receive a statement. If you had activity on your account and still did not receive a statement, verify that the information we have on file (email address or mailing address) is correct.
I do not agree with a transaction on my statement. How do I resolve it?
If the charge occurred within the last 180 days, you can submit your dispute in writing to the E-ZPass® Customer Account Correspondence, PO Box 15187, Albany, NY 12212-5187.
    Terms & Conditions   |   Site Map   |   Privacy Policy   |   Phishing Policy   2017 E-ZPass® New York